Agora Pitch Concorde, Caravelle and Ariane
At Agoras, exhibitors have the opportunity to make a 3-minute presentation of their business, to make announcements, …
ESOF satellite events and ESOF labelled events are also invited to pitch their main conclusions, or their upcoming programme.
There will be slots allocated to free topics in addition to the following thematic sessions:
- Mobility & Space
- Health & Autonomy
- Environment & Energy
- Food & Agriculture
- Cooperation & Communication
- Funding Research & Innovation
- 1 pitch /day/exhibitor – from Tuesday July 10 to Friday July 13
Over 250 slots available, spread over 4 time frames/day
· Lunch break sessions will be thematic (starting at 12:30 or 13:00).
Other sessions (starting at 10:00, 11:30 and 15:00) may be either thematic or for free topics.
- You are an exhibitor: book your slots!
We provide laptop & screen. Just bring your USB-Key!
Pre-registration is mandatory
Slots will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Any questions to maximize the impact of your communication?
Please contact Nathalie.Delplanque@toulouse2018.esof.eu